Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Hi Twilite

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We haven't met ever but hello. I have seen you aroundsome of the other boards. Of course by the time I actually hit post you will probably be gone. Ah well...as such my day has gone. I am going back to my place. Later

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes thank you. It is nice to meet you too. Tell me, do you visit here often?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I get around a little bit here an there. I don't get to venture out as much as I would like, but there are some pretty cool people here. So, where are you from?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Well I am from Florida, originally. But being a military brat, I lived in quite a few places.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here kitty kitty. Want some cheese?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey...I see all these "invisible people" looking in but nobody is posting. Do you guys know that 18 people read this thread and not one responded until my other personality kicked in? I guess it was a rather boring thread at first. But now....it keeps getting better and better all the **belches** ..ime. *blushes*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG Robin you are crakin me more than usual!!!
    Oh I can't wait til May...just to have you sitting across the scrabble board, sharin a coke all the while bantering back and forth with humerous one liners and laughing til I pee my pants!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I am glad I am not coming in the middle of the summer like last time. OK is hot as hell, and I swear that the tan I got that one summer lasted for two years. It WILL be cooler right? In May that is? Have you heard from Rachael yet? Does she have a cell phone??? We need to start planning the 40th. I have to start saving. Mom is coming and Sammie wants to come as well. We need to plan it right so we aren't blasted at the last moment. new Orleans is out but we can always do Vegas I suppose. What is there to do during the day? I know I won't be gambling 24 hours a day. How close is the Grand Canyon or any kind of rafting?? You live over there so get going. I don't know anything about the West. I'm a southern girl.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So.........**yawning** another day at work. I wish I was at home in my garden. It is the first real day of sping. Not cold, but absolutely gorgeous...like me. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice conversation you have going here pez*sits and listens and laughs a lil*W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •